Litigation Bundle with a 50% Price Savings – Call 1-800-294-6777
Wolters Kluwer (Aspen) has just launched the sale of a litigation bundle of materials at a price that can’t be beat. The suite of books and DVDs covers pretrial litigation and trial from START to FINISH. And the set of materials includes Cross-Examination Handbook.
The litigation package includes these four books: Pretrial Advocacy, Trial Advocacy, Cross-Examination Handbook and Evidence: Skills, Strategies and Assignments. Pretrial materials start with the initial client contact, and run through case theory development, discovery to pretrial resolution. Trial materials encompass everything from jury selection through closing argument. They explain how to think and act as a pretrial litigator and trial lawyer.
The package includes two DVDs. These videos show skilled, experienced lawyers at work. Going beyond being able to read about how to think and act as a litigator, the demonstration videos show how to do things well. The Pretrial DVD shows: how to take a deposition, how to use a deposition in trial, a crime scene tour, a settlement documentary and software slideshows for mediation. The Trial demonstration DVD shows veteran trial attorneys doing everything from jury selection through closing argument as well commentaries by those attorneys and true crime writer Ann Rule.
• For small to large firms that want easy to use and sustainable modules for in-house CLE training on pretrial litigation, evidence skills and cross-examination techniques and strategies, the books include Case Files, performance assignments, Actors’ Guides for witnesses and Teacher’s Manuals
• Skills checklists
• Ethics are covered in each skills chapter
• Judicial expectations for trial counsel
• Both criminal and civil cases
• Today’s technology is incorporated throughout including: using software for case management, e-discovery, creating pretrial and trial visuals, introducing and displaying emails, website pages, Google Earth and utilizing argument visuals
• Robust Wolters Kluwer websites (aspenadvocacybooks.com and crossexambook.com) and blogs with supplementary materials.
What Lawyers are Saying about the Materials:
• Cross-Examination Handbook: Randy Cox, Boone Karlberg P.C., Missoula, MT: “I can say that this book will not only be something I review as part of trial preparation but is also a book to be given to new lawyers in our office.”
• Trial Advocacy 3rd Edition: Kenneth Shigley, President State Bar of Georgia, 2011-12: Trial Advocacy 3rd Edition is “an excellent introduction for students and new lawyers, and a valuable handbook for seasoned trial lawyers. With its coverage of newly emerging topics, I will keep it at my desk.”
• Evidence: Skills: Christina L. Dixon, Esq. The Waltz Law Firm, Denver, CO: Highly recommended. . . It is a great modernization of evidence that should have made Irving Younger proud.”
Costs Less than One Billable Hour
This set of books and DVDs is being offered at a price that Can’t be Beat. If they are purchased separately the total cost of the books and DVDs is $297.50 (Pretrial - $111, Trial - $111, Evidence: Skills - $36 and Cross-Examination Handbook - $39.50)
SPECIAL SUITE OF BOOKS AND DVDS PRICE TO YOU: $149.95 – 50% SAVINGS.
Call Wolters Kluwer today for this special price for the litigation bundle: 1-800-294-6777